presents from santa??

do you wrap all the gifts and put them under the tree, or do you just leave them unwrapped in separate piles under the tree?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Everything gets wrapped, except for the one big gift from Santa. That gets a big bow and is put right in front.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:13 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Whats the fun in unwrapped presents? Thats part of what makes Christmas morning so much fun!!

Definitely wrap :)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:14 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Wrapped!!!!!!!! Even if wrapped in the comic section lol, I'll never forget when my parents did that and years later they said they did it in an emergency, I thought Santa did it to make it more fun!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:17 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• We wrap all except there BIG santa presents, that way when they come out they see something and get sooo excited. It's what my mom did with us and I loved being able to walk out and see something I got. We also could check it out while we all got a little organized. I had a family with 8 kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• We wrap them in special Santa paper, unless it's something that's too big.
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 2:54 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• This is our second year with our daughter and we plan to wrap, but in "special Santa paper". This way as the years progress both our girls will come to remember that Santa gifts were always wrapped differently.
    It makes it almost magical!
    Renee0708

Answer by Renee0708 at 3:00 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• absolutely everything is wrapped
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:21 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Everything gets wrapped. That's part of the fun for me and the kids. My SO could care less, he'd just throw everything under the tree if i'd let him. haha
    abootie

Answer by abootie at 11:15 AM on Nov. 20, 2008