Do you remember living in an apartment building and your neighbors cooked the stinkiest meals ?

sick

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 2:18 AM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• INot meat so much. I hate the smell of cooked cabbage. Mrs. O'Donnell next door used to make corned beef and cabbage every Thursday...ugh...it permeated everything.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:20 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• throwing upOH YES! It was one of our biggest complaints. What was really bad was when I was pregnant and was getting sick everyday from the smells. It sent me running to the bathroom every time!

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:21 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• When we lived in California, I LOVED walking through the yard around our apartment buildings. The smells from all the different ethnic foods was amazing! It is a great memory for me.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 2:42 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Yes yes yes yes yes!!!! Omg when I come out of my apartment it smells so bad, this one neighbor keeps burning stuff all the time we had to call the fire department numerous times because she forgets the pot on the stove and starts fires
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 2:52 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• from the ages of 6-12 my Mom was going to the U of MN and we lived in student apartments both on and off campus at different points. the U of M (minnesota) has a truly state of the art medical program and people come from all over the world to attend. Lots of Indians (as in, from India) and the the hallways were curry curry CURRY.... occasionally it was appealing but for the most part it was miserable.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:02 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• It only happens when I open the windows!
    1Angeland3Girls

Answer by 1Angeland3Girls at 4:20 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• When I lived in Minneapolis (just throwing a shout out hibbingmom!), I lived across the hall from an Asian couple. I was young and single and didn't know how to cook. Their food smelled sooooo good I wanted to lick their door. I kept smiling at them and saying hi to get into their good graces enough to be invited over for dinner, but it never happened in the 2 years. :) Thank god I'm good at cooking asian food now!
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 8:40 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Yep!!!
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 2:07 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• No mine are just loud as ****.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 6:02 PM on Feb. 26, 2011