When's the last time you have felt spite?

here's mine:

few years ago I was forced to buy toilet paper for my DH's cousins house because they couldn't buy any. I also bought juice because my DH said they didn't have juice for the kids, or meat. So guess what I spent about 75bucks buying essentials for her family.

You know how she repaid us??? Talking about me behind my back. Saying I wasn't allowed in her house because I was too stuck up.

umm stuck up, if thats what I am, put food on your table and in your kids mouth and gave you toilet paper to wipe your ass.

Anyway so I just stopped talking to her, w/e right?

well I go by to visit with some of DH's family with DH and what do you know??? hahah This nasty malicious human is bunked up with her husband and 4 kids in 2 of the guest rooms. turns out both her cars got repo'd and she got evicted from her house. Now she's all super nice to me.

How the mighty have fallen...uggh don't be nice now that we might be a potential favor to you. Not falling for that again. No way!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• Wow that reminds me of my cousin. She's such a loser. She had 1/4 mil. she inherited when her father passed and one day I mismanaged my money and didn't pay the electric bill on time and asked to borrow $100 and after I spent like 300 bucks on her and her daughter alone for x-mas she tells me no and its not her problem! I was like nice! I made a lot of money back then and it was a matter of a few hours before I had the money to pay the bill so it was still nice to see her ugly side for future reference.
    A few years later she's selling her food stamps for drugs and I find out her kids (she then had 2) had no food to eat. So I went and filled their fridge and cabinets with food (its for the kids not her selfish ass). But still, some ppl are just trash- hopefully her kids don't take after her.
    SecretPsychic

Answer by SecretPsychic at 4:47 AM on Feb. 26, 2011