which grocery store do you shop at??

just wondering which grocery store everyone shops at? why did you pick that one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• WinCo (formally Waremart) because it is the cheapest!!

But if I just need a few things I just go to Safeway, a little more pricey but I can get in and out pretty quick.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:10 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Trader Joes! They have healthy, inexpensive food!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:11 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• SMITHS. THEY SEND ME LOTS OF COUPONS, THEY HAVE SOME PRETTY GOOD DEALS, THEN ON TOP OF THAT THEY GIVE ME DISCOUNTS ON MY GAS-- UP TO 15 CENTS OFF A GALLON.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 2:11 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• never heard of any of them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I am in So.Cal. and I have heard of Safeway but they went out of business years ago here. I shop at Food 4 Less which I believe is a subsiadary of Ralphs. They have great sales and 10 for $10 sales.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:23 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I mostly shop at walmart supercenter because it is only a couple blocks away and I just walk. I also shop at fred meyer AKA kroger because my SO works there and we get employee discount on the store brands.
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 2:26 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• The only stores we have here are Walmart, Save-A-Lot, and a local store. The local store is seriously almost twice as expensive as Walmart, so I never go there, except for meat because I don't buy meat at Walmart or Save-A-Lot. I go to Save-A-Lot for canned goods and some other dry goods, then Walmart for everything else. Then I go to farm markets for produce.
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 2:52 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Kroger is up the road and I have a Kroger card for food and gas discounts so I go there mostly. There selection isn't always that great, though, which sucks. I like WalMart sometimes but it is further away and I do NOT like their meat so it is a rare outing.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 3:51 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• OMG..I meant "their" selection. I hate typos and bad grammar.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 3:52 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• walmart
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 4:09 AM on Nov. 20, 2008