does anyone feel this bad about their body?

since having my 2 kids my body is disgusting, stretch marks on boobs, all on my side, back of my legs, side of my legs, and on front stomach, my stomach sags like loose skin, doc says itll never go away unless you get tummy tuck, cant afford that, and boobs sag. im so disgusted with it, everday i complain about it. i know its from having kids, but why can some moms get their body back and others not at all. does this affect anyone else like it does me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• It's called good genes, I am with you I got scrued damn it. My belly was so streched with the last one that my muscle on my stomach actually seperated, It hurt like hell all the time. I am 4 mo pp and it still hurts when I push on it. My stomach is permantly round because of it.
    The worst part is I have a tiny butt and legs so I think I look funny because I bigger up top. So people that are at least perportioned are lucky in my book.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I was always a stick, I had my kid late in age (29) and I am 39 now with low metabolism and gaining weight just because my sad look on life is......"I'm ugly"!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I know how you feel. I was also very skinny, and even after I had my first baby, lost the weight and went back to the same size. After the 2nd tho, I've been trying to lose weight for 2 yrs. My stomach is absolutely disgusting to me. Dh is nice and says it's fine, but not to me! I hate going anywhere because I feel like it's so obvious and it's embarrassing to me. All I wear anymore is t-shirts that are too big trying to cover it up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I hate my body! I am so disfiguered, none of my body evens up. I don' t have a butt or boobs and my gut hangs out. I'm skinny but I wish I was a little bigger so my body would even out some but no. I hate dressing because it's the same thing every time. I'm so dissapointed at what I've turned out to be. I hate it because of all these moms and they look amazing and I look like crap.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:58 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Really the only thing that got to me was how tiny my boobies got after nursing. I'm not thrilled with the stretch marks AT ALL. I had surgery to make my boobies proportionate to my body. I couldn't really afford it either... to pay flat out. If a tummy tuck is really what you want... check into www.carecredit.com they finance plastic surgeries with pretty reasonable monthly payments. My breast augmentation was just shy of $6000 and the payments were only $125 a month. (the x got that bill!!) I wanted a tummy tuck too, but couldn't get financed for both. I picked the boobies. If you apply online, you'll get an answer as to if you're approved and for how much within a couple minutes. You can also find plastic surgeons in your area who accept care credit. (((((hugs)))))
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• put vitamin E on your stretch marks like 3 times a day. they will never go away completely but they will fade over time with the Vitamin E
    punkrockmom153

Answer by punkrockmom153 at 12:32 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• omg but please do not spend 60,000 on plastic surgery like the girl above me suggested. If you got 60 grand put it in your kids college fund or something. I understand looks are important to us but you do not want to be that self absorbed.
    punkrockmom153

Answer by punkrockmom153 at 12:37 AM on Feb. 1, 2009