Dh : anxiety medication

When I started dating my dh, I found in his bathroom anxiety medication.
He said he used it for a short overseas trip, but nobody would get a large
portion of pills for a 2-day business trip.

Any ideas what this medication could be for ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• Ummm....it's her "husband" so therefore it IS her business. IF he was just a s/o and they were not living together that might be a different story. SO YES IT IS HER BUISNESS and it is for the fact if they are out somewhere and hypothetical something happens to him she is able to let someone such as a Doctor, etc., know what he is on and WHY.
    I have had meds given to me, and I have had a little more than I needed "just in case" so that is probably all it is. I would just ask him, you just might get the same answer and it is not a biggie. You also could look up the name of the pills online and it might tell you a little more about them as well. Good luck and have a nice weekend!! :)
    AmI88

Answer by AmI88 at 10:56 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I'd say anxiety. I know I am prescribed anti anxiety meds when traveling. The doctor always gives me a lot more than I need.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:22 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• If he has anxiety about going over seas maybe he uses them to keep himself calm.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Usually they give you more than you need, just in case. When they prescibe them for me - I usually have to take 2-3 of them muliple times that day depending on how long the flight is. Also may have some anxiety about other things and can take them to take the edge off. I wouldn't worry about it and believe he's most likely telling the truth. Maybe I don't know this, because I really need them, but I don't see an addiction forming from them...
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 8:34 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Probably using them for anxiety.
    Saya

Answer by Saya at 9:00 AM on Feb. 26, 2011