Did you buy a crib set?

is it worth buying one for your baby? what out of it did you usually use. i bought one with my son but that was before i knew all the safety things about them but he did fine with hisbumper on and everything

djsmommy13

Asked by djsmommy13 at 4:53 AM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• no, I did receive one as a hand-me-down though. I only used the crib sheet and the bumper.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 5:55 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I never use the comforter that comes with it. I use the bumper once they are old enough to hold their head up and roll over around 5-6 months old and of course i put the bed skirt and sheet on.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 7:31 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Me and my boyfriend got a crib set and they bought the cute lil bumber stuff with it. Hes not born yet so idk how much we will use it or what. My 1st son i nvr used a crib
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 7:44 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I skipped the costs of a crip set - seriously hundreds of dollars for baby blankets is rediculous!

I got a matress cover, 2 sheets and a bumper and I never used the bumper. So I think my bedset was $40. Matching cute baby blankets with the sheet colors can be cute - and I had a diaper holder on my pack-n-play bassinet, which the baby actually sleep in for 6 months.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 8:01 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I rec'd 2 from my shower, but I will never buy it myself. I can only use the bed sheet and the skirt, the blanket is too hard to use. It's way over price, you really just buying the look not useful.
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 9:25 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I did. The set came with a beautiful comforter that we used mainly for decoration at first, but then as she grew it made a great tummy time blanket (and it matched everything else of hers!!) and now that she is a toddler it is one of her favorite things to sleep with! IMO it was a great buy!

summerbear

Answer by summerbear at 9:42 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• No we didnt buy one. We had one that was used in the family.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 2:56 PM on Mar. 10, 2011