What should I Get For Babies 1 And 2?

Hi Everyone!
My brother and sister been on my ass about getting ready for the babies ( Why couldnt my brother kept his mouth shut for about a next month lol...Im 13 weeks in ) and I for sure keep on telling them " I think its too soon", but I really dont know what Im suppose to get for them at this moment. I for sure need a list here. What did u gyals get for ur baby ( first time pregnancy so Im totally lost lol ).

MommyCaution

Asked by MommyCaution at 5:02 AM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You should not be getting anything. Tell you get out of the miscarriage stage. IMO.  Start saving your money. And tell your brother to but out. I di not buy anything tell I was almost due.

Answer by louise2 at 6:08 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Wait longer. I agree that you should at least wait for three to four months. I waited until around 7 months. It was more real then. Tell your brother he can shop if he wants to but you want to wait until you are comfortable about it.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:20 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:23 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• elizabr

• I would wait but if you really want to get something i would start with gender neutral items, make sure you keep reciepts for everything.
    bottles
    bibs
    diapers
    crib
    car seat
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 7:23 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• If u plan to breastfeed a breast pump would be nice
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 7:25 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I am superstitious. I didn't buy anything until around 7 months. It's too soon. You don't know what will happen. Good luck!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:27 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• my mom did that to me when i was carrying triplets:( she started buying for them and i ended up losing the pregnancy i was to high risk plus a girl had a seizure and kicked me in stomach when i was watching her. with my oldest she did it when i was like 3 months along i was worried the whole time. but i had a beautiful healthy little girl.
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 9:58 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I waited til about 6 1/2 months before I accepted any gifts or got anything for my girls. I had 6 miscarriages before both full term pregnancies. I always worried. My friend is currently 19 weeks and she already has bought big ticket items the days she found out sje was having a girl a week ago! I am 17 weeks and I have NOTHING!!! And I plan on not getting anything for at least 2 more months or more! Everyone is different! Congratulations on the twins! FYI, don't expect to go the full 40 weeks with twins they usually come a couple of weeks early (still considered full term) Just saying so you know how long before hand so you can have things ready...
    summerbear

Answer by summerbear at 9:38 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Id wait til you are further along
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 2:55 PM on Mar. 10, 2011