The Exact Moment...

When was the exact moment that you realized that you sounded just like your parents?

For me it was the first time I said "Alice Renee Holliway, get back here right now young lady!" or "Because I said so"

Razzle_Dazzle1

Asked by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 5:49 AM on Feb. 26, 2011 in General Parenting

• I constantly sound like my mother. She always made up these songs that I thought were so embarrassing and stupid. Every day I catch myself singing them!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:21 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Well, people have been saying since I was about 9 years old that I had the exact same voice as my mother. My sisters and I all did. But fortunately I moved away, and lived in several different countries and areas with different accents...and now I only sound like her sometimes. As for sounding like her in style of parenting, sometimes I do, but I don't really agree with her on a lot of things so, most times I don't sound much like her.
    ladymomtraveler

Answer by ladymomtraveler at 8:14 AM on Feb. 26, 2011