It's Saturday, What are your plans for today?

Well my dh got called in for work now me and the kids are here at home...we usually do things as a family but now what? I'd personally would like to do alittle studying then reward them to something fun.
We do not have the funds to go out and do stuff so I am thinking more of staying home stuff.
Thanks Ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:28 AM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• well u can take em to the park or beach and bring ur own food and wat not, go rollarbladn or bikn round the block.. or watch movies at home and then try and act out charcters and guess which ones or have fun bakn or makn dinnr together wen ur hubby gets home
    jlouise03

Answer by jlouise03 at 7:10 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• My daughter has swim lessons and tennis. My son has a hockey game. I have to catch up on laundry and straighten the house.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:16 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• i'm doing laundry and cleaning up the kitchen. I think we may take the kids to ripleys aquarium later today. hubby has free passes that we need to use soon.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 7:27 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• My family & i will be cleaning the house & hopefully we'll be getting outside later on 2 enjoy the warm weather & the sunshine.

NubianQueen78

Answer by NubianQueen78 at 8:24 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• My son and husband are going to services this morning. I have to go grocery shopping. My daughter, well, who knows what she is going to do. This evening we are going to an adult comedy show at our synagogue. The kids will stay home by themselves. By the way they are 14 and almost 13.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 8:57 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Family pictures and out to dinner
    katcb1019

Answer by katcb1019 at 8:58 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Clean house until my son goes for baseball tryouts.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 9:27 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• dishes, cooking,cleaning spending time with my kids. and hopefully sometime tonight i can go to the store i am in the mood for chicken. and KFC is to expensive.
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 10:14 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Working on taxes then going to a Street Fair.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 12:26 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Nothing lol 39 weeks and 3 days preg and worn out!!! lol
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 2:08 PM on Feb. 26, 2011