God Moments - Where do you most often get yours?

I have had a few places in my life that I have visited that gave me "God" moments.

When I drove into Arches National Park for the first time. It was evening and we had driven a long way and I was tired. The moment we turned the corner on the hill up, I was struck with such an overwhelming sense of beauty that I actually cried. That moment will stay with me forever as one of the most life altering moments of my life

adnilm

Asked by adnilm at 7:05 AM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• they come out the blue....I have had many God moments, and I usually convince myself they weren't real....lately, I am coming to accept that they truly are real..
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 6:43 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I can honestly say that i've got 2 places that i consider are my God moments: in my bedroom & in church. It's these places that i feel totally at peace & all of my worries are gone & i also feel it's these places that i can feel God communicating with me.
    NubianQueen78

Answer by NubianQueen78 at 8:16 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• God (whatever god you worship) moments can happen anywhere, anytime. For me, it's usually sunset. The colors are so vibrant and beautiful.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:38 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Yosemite and the Beach...
    I love going to the beach and encounter God there.
    Yosemite is an amazing creation by God and He has spoken to me there.
    However I get my God moments when I see a rainbow in the midst of a rainshine and looking at the green hills as I drive to school! He speaks to me all the way there. Love it.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:47 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Acropolis, Greece.
    There is a hill right next to the Acropolis, where Apostle Paul spoke to the Greeks. That hill leads to a beautiful street with flowers,
    traditional Neoclassic buildings, live music and cafe places with exotic decoration.

Walking up the hill makes me feel SO close to God and Infinite Happiness.
    lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 5:12 PM on Feb. 26, 2011