OMG!!!!!!I am burning up!!!!! Am I alone here?

Usually, I am always cold Now that I am 5 months pregnant and burning up. I have to drive with air on full blast and all ceiling fans on in every room. I live in Florida and it's already 85 degrees. I am not looking foward to summer.

emilysmom1966

Asked by emilysmom1966 at 8:05 AM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I hear ya!, I live in Miami, hot here too! Not alone!

Answer by older at 8:08 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Im in MIchigan and we have about 8 inches of snow on the ground and its 2 degree's out lol.........wanna switch places for a few days? I was really hot when I was preg. too.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 8:10 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I am in Pembroke Pines, I work in Miami. what about you?
    emilysmom1966

Comment by emilysmom1966 (original poster) at 8:11 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• its just you body changing even tho you are 5 months your still changing.....
    japandamommy

Answer by japandamommy at 8:32 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• i live in ohio its cold as hell ill trade ya
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 8:48 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I am hot too....I have to lay in front of the fan after I take my cold shower everyday, bc I feel so damn hot!!!! I cant stand beng hot!
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 9:36 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I live in CO and we just got snow yesterday so I will be more than happy to trade too lol. But I'll be feeling like you this summer, I'm due at the beginning of Aug.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 10:00 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• i live in alberta
    and is 39 weeks pregnant i walk outside in a t shirt and still hot.
    looks kinda funny a big prego laddy walking with no jacket on in the middle of winter
    liv3laughlov3

Answer by liv3laughlov3 at 12:41 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• My 1st pregnancy (in FL as well) I was ALWAYS hot. Had the AC on 55 (wish it went lower), had the ceiling fan on, an oscillating fan AND a box fan. Hubby wore his jacket IN the house! It was always so funny to his car pool that he would take a jacket OFF coming out of the house!! 2nd pregnancy nothing to weird. This one---- I am hot or cold any given second! I ask for a blanket and then after using it for 30 sec, I throw it off and ask hubby to turn the fan on. A few minutes later I am freezing (literally shaking) and asking him to turn it off and get ANOTHER blanket and a pair of socks on top of the one he just brought me, just for a few minutes later to toss them off because i am burning up!! (all still in FL)

summerbear

Answer by summerbear at 9:32 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I was hot the WHOLE time I was pregnant and I still get hot flashes!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 2:52 PM on Mar. 10, 2011