please is anyone up ?

i have had preterm labor before so im freaking out a little i dont remember what it felt like 6 years ago ... but right now and for about an hour ive been feeling very ill like throw up ill ive been drinking lots of water and have been on my side and once in a while on my back with my feet up but almost everytime i breahte i get this tightening feeling in my pelvic area and ive been having a bit of a discharge im worried does it sound serious or me being parinoid .. yes i know not drs but personal experiance would be great odds are i am going to the ER tonight to be checked if this keeps up im just scared and worried could it be preterm again ? they stopped it the first time with my first son im 18 weeks now ...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You will be ok hunny just wait on your hubby and if you are still hurting really bad then have him take you in as soon as he gets home. Just relax because the more you worry the worse it gets. If it is preterm labor you really need to calm yourself and relax because you don't want to make it faster or worse. I hope you feel better soon and like I said just ask your hubby to take you in to be sure. Good Luck!!
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 3:27 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I wish I could help.calm down don't think the worst of everything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• its just that i am getting the cramps and they are right in the middle going up .. i dont remember lol its been so long
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• call the hospital they will tell you if you need to come in, i wouldn't wait. it could turn out to be nothing but better safe then sorry. good luck!
    letlovegrow

Answer by letlovegrow at 3:06 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• i cant i dotn have a phone its broken and DH is at work for one more hour i can call then or if he answers me messages i sent him from my email he can call .. men sometimes ya know ... and thank you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:09 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• thank you .. yes i am tring and i am waitingfor him i told him and he said he woudl try to get out as fast as he can so thank you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Nov. 20, 2008