WHAT in the WORLD is wrong with these people? adult content

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhikwdm6C6Oo7PHJPi

^^ that is the video a friend of mine posted on FB. She said "omg lmfao" .... but I don't find anything about this video funny......in fact, it disgusts me!

knicole0708

Asked by knicole0708 at 9:10 AM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Entertainment

• My children have picked up bad words (my own fault) but telling them to say them is just wrong.  I can't tell someone how to parent their children but I found that video SO not funny.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:36 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• You're right, it isn't funny. This child's behavior just shows how ignorant his parents are.
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 9:38 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I agree not funny at all...I remember when my children were little my oldest could not say "Ship" he would say "Sh!t" I thought it was cute although I did correct him until he learned to say the word correctly.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:34 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I guarantee you that the little boy is with a baby sitter, or a sibling....those look like young girls in the video which is why they find this funny! And its really not, his laugh is too cute, only he doesnt understand that its wrong...I can see him getting sent home from school on a regular basis!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 12:28 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• My DD gets reminded if she tries to swear that I don't like it. Although I havew slipped a coupple of times, but I always excuse myself.
    That is going to be terrible when that little boy goes to school!
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 2:19 PM on Feb. 28, 2011