Ladies, I suffer from OCD. I am living with my MIL and FIL along with my family. My OCD is getting worse and I feel like I am letting it overwhelm some of my everyday life. Any tips? Below is some of the things that I do that is apparently bothering others and I feel like it is affecting my everyday life. HELP!!
* When I put the towels away they have to be color coordinated( Blue with blue etc.)
* My kids socks and underwear have to be color coordinated (red shirt with red socks and underwear. ( I do the same with myself too)
* I smell my dishes to be sure you can smell the dish soap rather than food or our hard water.
* Toys have to be put into seperate boxes in order.
* Things have to match or it will bother me.
you put this in home and garden lol. i do understand. i have a specific way glasses must be in cabinet. dishes must always be done in this order plates,glasses,bowls,silverware , pots and pans. towels must be folded a certain way. when nephew was here he had to have his shirt tucked in of course it was more for i did not think it looked appropriate to see his underwear. clothes washing it must be shirts colored, jeans colored etc. my daughter likes to wear things that do not match it drives me crazy. I wish i could offer answers to help it seems i am in same bolt. now if i could do it with the rest of my cleaning lol
Answer by WildCat73 at 9:43 AM on Feb. 26, 2011
Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:45 AM on Feb. 26, 2011
Answer by mpeada at 11:43 AM on Feb. 26, 2011
Answer by 1Angeland3Girls at 4:44 PM on Feb. 26, 2011