Not trying to cause drama just curious to know

how some of these people on here decide who they are going to pick on for the day? i posted two posts last night,one about my daughter and bf and one about the stupid sahm post from yesterday and i had the same girl come on both of my posts and say stupid things. how do you choose do you not like certain avatars,do you not like certain titles to questions,maybe its someones screenname.

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 9:54 AM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• There are several women here that are just rude b**ches no matter what time of day or night it is. They know who they are and they don't care - they justify themselves by claiming to be "honest" and that YOU'RE the one that has a problem because you just doesn't want to hear "the truth"!! One can only imagine how low life and miserable they must be in their real lives.
    5BabyBees

Answer by 5BabyBees at 10:05 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• She is probally just a mean spirited person anyway and it makes her feel better about herself, try not to let people like that bother you, i know its hard because i let someone bother me this morning. easier said then done but just know you are a much better person then she is.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:59 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• It probably wasnt just you alone that she was attacking.. i've seen the type and usually it's women who are bored and have nothing better to do with their time (or so they think).
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:56 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• no i know its not just me. they are the true definition of cyberbullies lol
    jodi205

Comment by jodi205 (original poster) at 9:58 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I read the questions and answers. What she said was not stupid. it seems that you just want someone to agree with you. If you ask a question on here,there's a good chance people are going to disagree,even challenge you.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:03 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• aww thanks jenn. i think i am just in a mood when i got on this morning and read some of the post especially hers it rubbed me the wrong way. i just dont know why people have to be asses for no apparent reason
    jodi205

Comment by jodi205 (original poster) at 10:03 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• well butterfly to tell me that my daughter is none of my business and its not my businesss to get involved is wrong tell me that you wouldnt defend your daughter if she was being treated badly or with disrespect? and you certainly wouldnt like someone telling you its none of your business when its your child. like i said i think im in a mood and it rubbed me the wrong way,but she is not the only one i see people one here being wayyyyy mean for no reason and it really jerks my chain.
    jodi205

Comment by jodi205 (original poster) at 10:06 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• They are just trolls. I honestly dont spend my day even keeping track of things like that. Some though will automatically start arguments if they know certain things about you. For instance in politics if you dont agree with certain people you can post anything regardless of how benign and theyll find a counter argument no matter how stupid the argument is. I see this all the time. I just figure those people are sad little people without much of a life.

Answer by gemgem at 10:15 AM on Feb. 26, 2011