Has anyone really had their feelings hurt on cafemom?

I'm normally a pretty head strong person, but I have definitely had my feelings hurt pretty badly. It's easy for people to be a bully when someone is not right in front of them.

Namaste17

Asked by Namaste17 at 10:00 AM on Feb. 26, 2011 in About CafeMom

• so true, yeah i have had mine hurt also. People are alot tougher when there is a computer screen behind them.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 10:03 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Once,yeah

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:04 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Yes. It's easy for some people to be a bully in general whether in real life or online. Yes it hurts but try not to take it too personally.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:08 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Not really. I have had to scratch my head recently on some responses though. I wonder what is wrong with some people. You can tell they want to hurt you or want to make you feel bad, and most of the time dont have the guts to post it with their screen names. I figure they are just sad pathetic little human beings without much of a real life.

Answer by gemgem at 10:17 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• No , I don't let anything anyone says behind a keyboard bother me, everyone has an opinion so what they think and I think may be different and that is ok with me.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:19 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• no i haven had my feelings hurt but i get mad at times. lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:23 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I know it's lame to let words on a screen bother me, but there have been times when I have shared things about my agoraphobia and had people be just rude to me about it, things like "you need to just get over yourself" and "can't you just man up" and "you're a psycho and you should have your kids taken from you". I know those people just don't understand the problem, but it's hurtful when people label you and you're trying to fix the problem.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:44 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I'm sorry fistandantalus, I feel like many people here lack empathy and therefore judge things that they can not understand. Clearly when you have a serious phobia (that is not your fault) you can not just "man up". That's ridiculous.
    Namaste17

Comment by Namaste17 (original poster) at 10:51 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• A couple have tried to hurt my feelings but it doesn't work with me.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 11:31 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Some people on here get all rude here because they can hide behind a computer also they can really go anny but they dont matter so just ignore them and click to the next page i am sorry people get hurt on here.
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 12:54 PM on Feb. 26, 2011