Potty Training!

I Am trying to potty train my 2 year old dughter. The meathods i used to potty train my oldest is not working for her.
so dose anyone have any good methods for potty training?
at what age did your kid potty trian?
do they still where pull up at night? untile when?
Thanks

sh_mommy

Asked by sh_mommy at 10:29 AM on Feb. 26, 2011 in General Parenting

• My kids were between 18 months and 2 1/2 years when I trained them. I took them shopping and let them buy whatever underwear they wanted and stickers. When we got home we put a calendar up in the bathroom and then every time they went they put a sticker on up. After "X" amount of stickers they got a special treat either going for ice cream or having their favorite dinner. I think you have to be consistent and patient. We also had books in the bath room and I would have a timer so they would know when it went off that it was time to try to go.

Good Luck!

cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:42 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Look at "toilet training readiness" on Google and you will see some good info. They need to wear pullups at night until their body matures enough to stay dry. Some kids can do it early and some can go to 6, 8, even older. It is all normal.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:36 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• see the potty training banner at justgreatkidswear.com. The banner is on the Other Favorites page. They have articles, videos, books, potty training dolls and lots more to help with potty training.
    Rdaniel

Answer by Rdaniel at 10:50 AM on Feb. 26, 2011