Should I not have sex anymore?

31 weeks, and considered high risk, not with that being said. I have not asked this to the Dr. But should I not have sex anymore? I mean its once every week or two at this point. Which is disturbing in its self since I use to want it all the time. But it was just a question that popped in my head

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 10:58 AM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• sounds like a question for the doctor.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 10:59 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• figured as much lol
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 11:00 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Yeah I would ask the doctor about that one but honestly I would think (I dont know anything about anything though!) that isnt sex for a high risk be considered a lot of movement? Again I have no clue I wasnt high risk for mine.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 11:02 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• hmmm i think it would be ok it might get the labor goin :D but def. tlk to a dr.
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 11:08 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• From my understanding, it depends on what condition had caused the "high risk". If you are previa, accreta, or are having a cervix issue, you should avoid it. I don't think you need to refrain if it is diabetes or another underlying systemic. Definately get a guideline from your doc.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 11:11 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• no its nothing like that.. its the baby herself. she has possible problems in the brain.. so i will be askin at my next appt tues
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 11:28 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• if it hurts to have sex then don't but if its not hurting you and your doc didn't say don't do it go for it
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 2:51 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I agree with Tarrahs2011! I was about to post an answer almost exact to what she said!!
    summerbear

Answer by summerbear at 9:25 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Talk to the Dr.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 2:51 PM on Mar. 10, 2011