it hurts so bad somebody help me please

my husband treated me horribly and ditched me on my birthday and it hurts so bad. I knew he was a jerk but i didnt think he would go so far to make my 18th birthday the worst day of my life..im so upset and depressed and pissed off i dont even know how to handle this. we dont live together we each live with our parents right now and he wont even answer his phone to me. i did everything for him i was a wonderful wife. im so hurt somebody please help me.

akashaismyworld

Asked by akashaismyworld at 3:14 AM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• im sorry this happened on your b-day .maybe you should treat him like crap and see how he likes that. sometimes we are to good for them and they take us for granted. but its not your fault.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• you all definately need to talk whenever he decides to answer the phone how rude of him and you guys are married wow that must really hurt !!!!
    tatalalicious

Answer by tatalalicious at 3:17 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• awwww I'm sorry sweetie!! (big hug) Does he always treat you badly or just this one time? Is he your age or older/younger? Maybe it is just a mood and he will get over it. I know it will be hard for you bc he ruined your birthday and that really is sad. Try talking to him with out apologizing for anything (you know how we apologize just to end the fight even though we did nothing wrong?? Try so hard not to do this) maybe you can find out what is REALLY going on with him.

And...
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 3:19 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Fuck him, he sounds like an immature dick and you could do some much better hunny, go for someone who is a little more grown up or better yet just wait on men and live your life as a single chick for awhile it can be so much fun I mean you just turned eighteen live a little bit before you settle down. I'm sorry he was so mean to you and I hope things get better for you soon. Happy Birthday and Good Luck!!
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 3:20 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• thank you everyone
    akashaismyworld

Answer by akashaismyworld at 3:22 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• okay first quit calling him,i know you want answers but you did nothing wrong let him come running back to you as long as you keep calling him he is going to know that he still has you where he wants you. i know you are hurt and i am very sorry for that,but if he was treating you cruelly honey it would only get worse in time. you are young and there is always someone out there that will treat you the way you deserve to be treated. like i said quit running to him when you quit calling he will start worrying and call you wondering what you are up to. good luck
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:35 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Everything for him??You can not be good to some people, it I don't think you should call him anymore, just let him wonder whats up with you as long as you are blowing his phone up you are feeding his ego! It hurts now but it will pass trust me I am 43 and have lived thru some crap and learned.You are young and have your whole life to find THE ONE! Treat it like a bump in the road it happened he doesn't deserve you! You said it was a wonderful life to you because you did all the work! You can't make a man act right you shouldn't be mad at him just thank GOD you see how he is. IF he should call you just calmly say you have decided you are not going to work out and hang up! It will rip his guts out! Don't dare fall for any of his bullshit excuses either! Get yourself some self help books take this time to improve yourself you are the only one that controls if you are happy or not! Things be ok Hon!
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 8:32 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• move on...it maybe hard, but he has shown you who he is and what he is capable of doing..
    your young....you will learn through this and become a stronger woman. Do not settle for more than you are worth.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 8:39 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• You knew he was a jerk, and you married him? You were a wonderful wife, but you don't live together? And your problem is that he ruined your 18th birthday? You really need to talk to someone who can help you see why you would make such bad decisions. I know that our tendency is always to want to blame someone else, and I am not excusing anything that he has done, but the bigger question that you need answered is why you would ever allow yourself to be "with" him in the first place.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:40 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• TREAT YOURSELF. Stop calling him. He obviously didn't care about you, so YOU care about YOU. =) Find others who care about you, too! The pain will fade with time, but only if you aren't in the same situation.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 9:12 AM on Nov. 20, 2008