Chicago or Fresno

which one would you rather live........ tell why

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Travel

• Sorry, but neither. I would love to visit Chicago someday, but not live there. If I move, it's going to be to the Gulf Coast of FL. (Like the Ft. Meyers Beach area)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 11:19 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Fresno. Chicago gets too much snow for my liking. Also, Fresno is closer to both mine and dh's families.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 11:19 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Neither. If I move it will be to either Yuma AZ area or Southern Tx.

Answer by louise2 at 11:22 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Chicago. I've seen enough of California to know that it is NOT the place for me.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 11:22 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Neither. I lived near Chicago most of my life and if I never make it back, I am totally satisfied. Way too cold and too much snow. If I move, it's going to be Florida or Cali.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:22 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Chicago, saying we have too much snow is silly. This year was unusal and a record not the norm. It's an incredible city truly beautiful. I lived close to Fresno for two years, it doesn't compare,....nothing does.

chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 11:26 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Oh, definately Chicago . . . . not much a fan of fresno . . to many state prisons surrounding it . . gives me the hee bee gee bees.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 11:27 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• CHICAGO! It is the greatest city in the world!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I'd stay where I am. 30 min. From notre dame, 2 and a half hours from chicago and Indy.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:31 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I have lived in Chicago and grow up in the central valley of CA. I'd take Chicago. More to do and see. I love the CA coast, but the valley is pretty economically depressed and is insufferably hot in the summer.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 4:05 PM on Feb. 26, 2011