Taking sister off face book friend list

I am debating on if I should take my sister off my friend list. I know if I do there will be even more drama between me and my family. But I am sick and tired of her and her nonsense. Everytime I update my status or talk to my nephew soon to be ex- wife she will go and tell my mom and my mom will tell the whole family and there goes the drama. I feel like this will be the first step in distancing my self from the drama. Out six siblings my brother is the only one that will talk to me. His advise was to stay far away from them as I can. She started drama with me and my neighbor yesterday. Should I just delete her? I could go on and on about the stuff that has been going on but it take days to tell it all. If you want more info you can go to my previous posts.

babygirl0782

Asked by babygirl0782 at 11:25 AM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• what are you waiting for delete!
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 11:29 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• i would. i have a sister that loves drama too and i do not speak to her nor will i ever,beat her ass for the shit she has started if i ever see her but i will not speak to her
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:30 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• i'd delete her. just cuz shes your sister doesnt mean you have you like her
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 11:30 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Don't worry just block her from seeing your wall. You can restrict her from posting too if you want. If she says hey I dont see anything on facebook say....."I just havent had time to post" eventually she will get the idea.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 11:31 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I just deleted DH's uncle off my facebook. I've deleted my sister and other family/supposed friends off facebook/myspace as well. It may ONLY be a social networking site, but I don't need that kind of drama. Not even on there. So if they push me too far .. they get the boot.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:34 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• consider this: the drama will only continue while she's your "friend". Make yourself happier and delete her.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:41 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• The best thing you can do is delete her bc no matter what you do its going to be drama so delete and you wont have to see it. And you may want to think about blocking also bc if she has some of the same friends as you then you can see what shes writing on theirs.
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 12:03 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Its just facebook delete her and get rid of that drama!
    bhoward87

Answer by bhoward87 at 12:16 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• You could delete her or you could just hide her posts. That way you (or them) start new/more drama because you deleted her. My friend and I were talking about this same thing last night. We tried it out between us, she hid me and she couldn't see my posts and when I would comment on her wall or anything-if gave her the notice that I commented but it didn't show her what I said.
    This might be a better option for you so that way you don't have new drama but don't have to deal with what she has to say to you or see her updates.
    trelmix

Answer by trelmix at 12:23 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• you can block her from viewing your post
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 12:28 PM on Feb. 26, 2011