What in the world

my youngest has thing about getting into stuff. she is 8 years old. you think she would stop. grounding, spankings nothing is working. privileges taken away etc. last night we noticed her toy box her dad built out of wood beautifully done had a white substance on it we figured out it was under arm deodorant spray of mine , she snuck it out of my bathroom. she got in trouble. i took it put it up higher. well, just a few seconds ago i heard spraying coming out of the girls room i hollered oldest says sister got the spray again ( darn it i cannot even go down to do laundry without her getting into something) so she lies and says she did not do it her older sister did. i said someone better speak up and tell me the truth now. she says ok it was me. why are you lying and blaming your sister. because i did not want to get in trouble. ugh this is so darn annoying. I am going to make her go to laundry room with me when i am dealing with laundry so i know she won't be in it. grumbles i see what my weekend is gonna be like....

WildCat73

Asked by WildCat73 at 11:25 AM on Feb. 26, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• lol yea i have one like that too but she is only three so i cann imagine what she is going to be like at that age. good luck mama
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:28 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Sounds like she just wants attention or is extremely curious and a future chemist in the making! Would getting her a beauty kit or craft kit or something of her very own and a special place to put it maybe turn the tables and give her something positive to act out her passion of getting into stuff? IDK
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 11:30 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I hope she's not liking the smell. She can actually get high from the smell and it's not a good thing. Try buying a stick deoderant. Get rid of the spray. I worked in a Girl's school (runaways, attempted murder, etc.) and one of the girls got high on FDS. Had to rush her to hospital. Bleeding in her nose, unconscious. She was hospitalized a long time.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 11:31 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I would make her sit where I am. Or like you said bring her with you. She want to act like that. She will be very bored just siting in a chair.

Answer by louise2 at 11:40 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• she is not liking the smell she said she is making a science experiment ugh
    WildCat73

Comment by WildCat73 (original poster) at 11:51 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• try this for one week she has to every thing you do , she'll get bored and figure behaving is better than bordom
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 12:37 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• by the way i cannot use the stick it does not have any effect for me.
    WildCat73

Comment by WildCat73 (original poster) at 2:53 PM on Feb. 26, 2011