How to help my 16 months olds walking?

My baby has been walking since she was about 13 months. She is walking and running with no problems. But she is still toeing in as the doctor puts it. Mainly its in one foot, but it does throw her off balance at times. So my question is, How can I help her straighten her foot out and not toe in when she walks?

MariJanesMomma

Asked by MariJanesMomma at 11:52 AM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I think that she might need some special shoes to straighten out her foot. The doctor will have to help you with that.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 12:04 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• You should ask the doctor if she needs special shoes. The doctor should have told you what she needs to straighten her foot.

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 8:41 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Her doctor said just wait and see, its nothing too bad, and she'll probably straighten out on her own. She has straighten out some. But it bothers me, makes me feel bad. I hate to see her fall and Id hate for this to become a problem later in life. But anyway, I think her doc is lazy, and Im actually in the proccess of changing docs for her.
    MariJanesMomma

Comment by MariJanesMomma (original poster) at 11:25 AM on Feb. 27, 2011