stupid question...if you make 6 oz of formula by adding 6 oz water and 3 scoops of formula, but in the bottle it rises to about 7 oz, how much is the baby really eatiing? 6 oz or 7 oz???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:27 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• First take a measuring cup and make sure the bottle is correctly marked. I found three bottles with my grandson made in china that were off by an ounce and a half. If it is right, just make sure you're measuring closely. the rest is likely bubbles and displacemnt. 6 oz is what you're giving
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:14 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Funny I just asked my daughter's doctor the same question the other day he said to go by what it is after you add the formula.
    mommy_kenzie

Answer by mommy_kenzie at 7:27 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• 6 oz. put the water in first honey.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 12:07 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• u put water in first than the formula sometimes it rised higher because the foam from the shaken milk...its ok as long as u mark 6oz evenly with the water just add formula after
    ShYmAmA08

Answer by ShYmAmA08 at 8:17 AM on Jul. 9, 2008