Hmmmm i find this a little odd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PSPbtyNzow

this just in al-qaida mocks obama LOL!!!!!!!!!

now obama wants to let them know their days are numbered? lol i thought he was against the war this first one says he has no choice

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1859354,00.html?iid=tsmodule

http://www.vindy.com/news/2008/nov/20/obama-lets-bin-laden-know-that-his-days-are/

http://www.nationalpost.com/news/world/afghanistan/story.html?id=974343

I THINK IT IS SO FUNNY THAT THEY MOCKED HIM LOL I BELIVE THIS IS AN EARLY I TOLD YA SO

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:17 AM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Empty promises! as expected...
    Anonymous

• haha, this is great... i will check it out later its 5:18 am i dont want to get into this now...need coffee...but i will be back!!

hahaha told ya told ya
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:19 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• OMG YES FIRST POSTER AGREES THAT IS AWESOME LOL AND BEFORE PEOPLE SAY IT IT IS FACT SO GET OVER IT
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:28 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• before its fact... do you not see all those sites?!?! im going to check em out now
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 6:03 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• the actual videos on fox news and cnn are better than the crap posted here with editing and all teh stuff.. not funny I think we should be denouncing alqeda not applauding them. shame on you. way to be patriotic. NOT
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Well, we knew that another video or a couple of them would start popping up around the internet from those scum at some point.... We knew or at least had the inclination that they would/will try something stupid just to see how our newest President Elect will handle it once he is President... Lately they've been hot air as far as attacking us on our soil, but I don't under estimate them either.... These are the same people who propagate their women and children to be suicide bomers..... They do not value anything, not even their "god"........
    MR777

Answer by MR777 at 9:07 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• So I checked out all the above sites and am more than just a little confused about what you "told me so". I can find nothing particularly negative about P.E. Obama, so I can only assume that you once "told us so" in regards to Al-Qaida making a tape about Obama. Or did you once "tell us so" in regards to Obama's putting more troops in Afghanistan? Really, aside from trying to start an immature catfight, what were you trying to say here?

Nothing of any importance. (that goes for you too 1st and 3rd poster.)

BTW, you really should be ashamed of yourself, giving an LOL in response to a video made by known terrorists, mocking the man who WILL BE your new president. Please tell me you're one of the people who said they'd move if he won, please!
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 9:11 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Personally, I think the 'private' meeting between Bush and Obama included some intelligence that showed BO that the rest of the world is waiting for a weak country so they can attack us. He now understands that the rest of the world will hate us no matter what. After that meeting, he started staying we would have to stay in Iraq longer than he first anticipated. There have been other changes in his 'plans' as well. This is most likely the reason he is picking people that know the jobs (Clinton staffers), because he knows he has a nation's safety in his hands and the wrong move can destroy us.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Uh actually i was commenting on the whole Obama ending the war and all against it, and now he is saying he has no choice.... tyvm
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 9:30 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• and i never said lol... terrisom is not a laughing matter... my husband fought 15 LONG HARD MONTHS IN AFGANISTAN AS A FRONT LINE SOLDIER so dont talk to me about patrisiom
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 9:31 AM on Nov. 20, 2008