Do u guys iron yur 2 years old son jeans?

I didn't iron my husbaned jeans but I know he wanted it, but I just egnore. But one day I thougth of ironinig my son jeans. What u guys think?

lelly1019

Asked by lelly1019 at 12:14 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I think you're bored.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 12:15 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• You'll create a monster for your son's future wife. :)
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 12:16 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I have a 16 month daughter. I don't iron everything. But i will crease some of her jeans and iron a few of her shirts and dresses. But I do it to my bf clothes so it just seemed normal to do dd too. although, Im wearing wrinkles...lol
    MariJanesMomma

Answer by MariJanesMomma at 12:18 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I say save the iron for slacks and continue to ignore the idea of ironing blue jeans.
    Especially because perhaps if you are wanting to iron your baby's jeans but not your husband's like he wants, it seems you are trying to create drama or a fight.
    There are so much better things to spend your time on...
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 12:19 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Depeends, if I've been lazy and left them in the dryer and they got wrinkly, yeah, I'll take a few minutes to iron them when ironing my dh work clothes. I do have to iron some of my dds clothes, and she is only 18 months!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:20 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I do if they are really wrinkled. and as far as your situation, are you a SAHM or do you also work? If you work then i think your husband should iron his own clothes. If you are a SAHM and you decide to iron your sons jeans then maybe you can iron your husbands too. If he notices that you did your sons and not his, it might start an argument cause he has mentioned it to you before.

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 12:31 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I can't remember the last time I ironed anything and never jeans (I don't like creased, jmo)
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 12:38 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• lol heck no, I don't even iron my jeans lol that's what dryers are for
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:40 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• lol, uhhhmmm, no!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:42 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• nope, i never iron either.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 12:43 PM on Feb. 26, 2011