Laughing jags, uncontrolable! Ever happen to you?

This isn't really funny.. But I do laugh! Out of the blue for no reason! I just start laughing! Its when people talk to me! I hate it! Now I've had 3 brutal Chemos that gave me more side effects then I imagine a body can take! I mean I'm in unbearable pain. Nothing good at all. I'm not feeling any wellness.! Luckily here I found someone that's 2 years out. That agrees. The side effects are never ending. One leaves and you just get another one or two! But anyway. I'm asking has this ever happened to you? You'll just get a laughing jag. Just start laughing!? Its better then screaming ,swearing or crying! But I can't Stop until its out of my system. I Know enough I can't trust my body anymore! Just wondering. Any ideas? Any thing you've gone through? Or anyone you know? Your kind favor to reply is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 12:42 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have a nervous laugh and hate it. I worked at a pet store one time and I was so, nervous around my boss and I would giggle. He started calling me giggles. My DH gets mad when we are arguing and he says I have a grin on my face but, I don't realize it.
    pswiley

Answer by pswiley at 12:47 PM on Feb. 26, 2011