Did you do any drugs in the past? If yes, what?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 12:57 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes I did when I was a teenager. I smoked pot, drank and tried other drugs. i didnt use them daily or even weekly, just would experiment. When I learned was pregnant I completely stopped and never went back again.
    MariJanesMomma

Answer by MariJanesMomma at 1:01 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I went through an experimenting phase when I was younger, I'm not ashamed to admit it.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 1:01 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• yes i have done almost everything out there..i'm not ashamed to admit it..was it right to do? no. i was on coke for four years..i am eight years clean. I look at it this way, if i wouldn't of done the things that i did, i wouldn't be who I am today.
    raynebowstarz

Answer by raynebowstarz at 1:56 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• nothing illegal
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 2:24 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Nope, I have never had the urge or want, to try drugs.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:58 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• some weed and alcohol both were done in a social matter but i haven't smoked weed in years
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 12:59 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Nope i never did
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 1:02 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I tried weed and alcohol before when I was a teenager a few times and I didn't like the way that it made me feel. It left me feeling paronoid and I haven't smoked any since them. I had a bad hangover when I was 16 because I had no clue that you can't mix light and dark liquor, yeah, let's just say I learned my lesson after that.
    cocobrown28

Answer by cocobrown28 at 1:04 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Ive never did drugs but I had a friend who drank Robitussin and ate a whole box of Coricidin Cold and Cough. He said it made him hallucinate he ended up getting real sick and almost died.

diamondsky

Answer by diamondsky at 1:05 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Never tried. I don't see the point.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 1:07 PM on Feb. 26, 2011