Ever been in a physical fight? If yes how many and who were they with?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 1:00 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• Never, I am scared of getting hurt and would rather walk away
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 1:23 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• well my husband and i went to a party with my sister and there were a bunch of girls there we were all playing beer pong when one girl got pissed that my husband won lol so she got mad we were all drunk and somehow i look over and this chick is hitting my husband and he didnt hit her back of course but i got pissed to see a chick hitting my husband so went over to confront her and she started throwing punches lol it turned into like 15 girls against me but i was drunk and didnt quit throwing punches for nothing in the end i won it lasted for about 30 min tell the cops came
    Mrs.Prine

Answer by Mrs.Prine at 1:08 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Not since I was about 8
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 1:05 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I got in one fight when I was 18 with a friend and roomate, well ex roomate and friend after that ocasion...I dont even remenber the fight and I never saw her after that day...I ended up with a black eye and from the picture I saw of her afterwards she didnt look that great either
    pregoagain2010

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 1:13 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Back in Jr. high, lets just say I lost. Lol.
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 1:15 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Not in since a couple of years out of high school I think there were 3 or 4. A girl I used to be friends with/a girl over a boy/a couple of times at bars, too much to drink and a loud mouth.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 1:17 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Never!
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 1:17 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I was trouble growing up. Had a hot temper and got into many fights, too many too count. I only lost one of them..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 1:21 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Yes, with my Ex's girlfriend that he left me for. She called me a Big Fat B--ch and I went after her. I was 21 at the time and mad bc, he had left me for her. We had 2 girls and had been married for 6 yrs. But, in the long run she did me a favor by taking him off my hands.
    pswiley

Answer by pswiley at 1:21 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• LOL I am such a girly girl
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 1:24 PM on Feb. 26, 2011