What's your definition of cheating?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 1:01 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• Anything that you do with another person that you feel the need to hide from your partner.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 1:09 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Any inappropriate behavior that hurts your partner...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 1:04 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• My definition of cheating is developing a relationship with another person, whether its a physical relationship or an emotional one.
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 1:14 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I have to agree with Anna
    bhoward87

Answer by bhoward87 at 1:06 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• sexual/passionate relations with another person. I don't mean watching porn or going to a strip club but actual sexual or passionate relations between two individuals.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:03 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Any kind of contact w/ the opposite sex that's inappropriate. I had issues w/ my DH last yr. w/ this. An old girlfirend from school came by our house to see him and stayed for 2 hrs. and I stayed in the bedroom and he didn't get the hint that I was mad. He called her twice after she left behind my back and lied about other things. So, IF he'd been honest about everything I wouldn't have got mad but, he lied about too much. He doesn't talk to her anymore and better not.
    pswiley

Answer by pswiley at 1:13 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Doing something with someone other than your spouse that you wouldn't want them to be doing with someone else.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 3:06 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Any physical or emotional connection that would hurt the other....
    AmI88

Answer by AmI88 at 3:50 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I recently went through a situation with my DH and I considered it cheating! I feel if you have emotional feelings or high physical attraction for another male or female that is cheating. My DH actually had to leave the state due to this and get himself back in order since he wanted to be with her and not me!
    AbbeyKAy

Answer by AbbeyKAy at 4:17 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• The thought of cheating is cheating to me. My husband was texting another women behind my back and I fould out before they had the opportunity to do anything. She said they had only been talking 2 days via phone but to me his mind was to cheat but i caught him but he said it was nothing ....yeah it was you were thinking about it so it is cheating and you were talking sweet to her so WTF
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 7:13 PM on Feb. 26, 2011