Wanted to know what other moms have been thinking of working from home?

ceomom2011

Asked by ceomom2011 at 1:11 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Money & Work

• I luv it. It isn't for everyone, but the flexibility is great. More mom's need to make plans on doing something from home, especially moms who have been laid off or had serious cuts in hours because the job market isn't going back to the way things were. There was an article last week about how some jobs are just going to go away, if they haven't already.
    jdjamm

Answer by jdjamm at 3:01 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I did at one time have an online candle shop and I loved it and want to do it again , it was fun but very demanding
    Stormy7

Answer by Stormy7 at 3:05 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I have a home based business. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching. I also handle the "business end" of my spouse's home based business.

I seem to have a third line of business, doing advertising and marketing for small businesses

Answer by rkoloms at 5:06 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• well im a WAHM thats y i was asking,... but my work has no selling no collecting money, no risk,... which i love !!! we help other moms work from home :)
    ceomom2011

Comment by ceomom2011 (original poster) at 5:17 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I am a stay-at-home work-from-home mom also. I work with Work At Home United, a great organization helping families to achieve financial freedom and emotionally fulfilling lives. You can make anywhere between $500/month and $5,000/month, no selling involved. A health and wellness company. Make your own hours. The opportunities are for everyone, and they are ENDLESS. It is definitly changing my life. I have never been happier, working from home and truly watching my children grow. workathomeunited.com/number1moms - One click away. My e-mail address is number.1.mom@hotmail.com. Hope to hear from you if you decide to venture into home business.
    Number.1.Mom

Answer by Number.1.Mom at 10:09 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I looked for years for a way to work at home and finally found a company endorsed by the BBB, debt-free and international too! http://www.ConnectingFromHome.com/evelynmarieg We walk you thru a business overview if you are interested in getting all the information about working from home.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 11:32 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• number1 are u my melaleuca sister :) ,.. any ladies interested go to www.internetceomoms.com/lin
    ceomom2011

Comment by ceomom2011 (original poster) at 11:35 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Gzirl any and everything to get money (not drugs though). I would open up a escort agency in her if I could...wellif I knew the maket was good. I would be the madam and get some hoes and bam!!!! lol
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 1:07 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• i would like to work from home, as i just had a baby. I have been looking through the internet. Is there any jobs out there that you don't have to pay for to get started?
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 1:14 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• When I decided to pick up an additional job, because I do work a full time job, I looked around at the Direct Sellers Association and other reputable places to gather information about all of the direct sales companies that are out there. I decided to get involved with Pink Papaya because it was fairly new and because of the commission percentage and low start up fee for your kit. I couldn't have made a better decision because I am working for a company that truly cares about my well being. I can honestly say that from my personal experience through some trying times.
    bns109

Answer by bns109 at 10:59 PM on Mar. 8, 2011