I'm so embarrassed about this and I should've gotten over it but it hurts when my 5 year old son wants Mommy time but I'm tired and I feel well since he's gone all week at school or afterschool I feel he's got a lots to do but what do I do with him on the weekends when all I want to do is rest because I work all week,too?

momuv2933

Asked by momuv2933 at 1:45 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I work all week too and my son is 8 and has school and after school care and I am tired 8 days a week but when the weekend comes I still have to give my attention to my son. Its just what we as Moms do.  We usually get out and do things, cause we both will go crazy bothering each other around the house.

If you have family that he can go to for a few hrs on the wknd of arrange playdates with friends on some wknds or even have his father bond with him for a few hrs,  maybe you can get some quiet time for you.

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 1:48 PM on Feb. 26, 2011