Nipple stimulation

Has anyone ever tryed this and it worked? Im 39 weeks and 3 days having contractions once in a while im having him wed but would love to go b4 then lol anyone know anything that has worked for them besides sex lol i wanna really know if the nipple thing worked thanks. Plz no comments when hes ready to come he will come already know that and heard it way to many times

Tarrahs2011

Asked by Tarrahs2011 at 2:02 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It can work, but for stimulation alone to be effective, you'd have to do it for a LONG time and I don't think the feeling in your breasts afterward would be worth it. plus I've read that the contractions have a risk of actually beng worse if set off by just nipple stimulation :(
    eevers

Answer by eevers at 11:38 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Well my friend tried it but she also had sex then went into labor. Go swing if possible for a good 30 minutes or so then try the nipple stimulation. Good luck and congrats!
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 2:19 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I ate dinner with my mom and step dad and afterward my mom and I went for a walk and I was being silly doing lunges and stuff walking down her street its about 1/4 of a mile long well on the way back it wasn't so funny I was sore and wasn't sure I could make it back but I laughed through it and made it back. Went home and my water broke the next morning. Good Luck to you!!
    Abbysmommy0208

Answer by Abbysmommy0208 at 6:16 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Its way to cold here to swing lol but yeah we have sex to try and help to lol but i didn't know how many ppl the nipple stimulation has worked on thanks!!
    Tarrahs2011

Comment by Tarrahs2011 (original poster) at 2:23 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I tried it all when i was pregnant with my son... nipple stimulation, sex, swinging, walking, castor oil and nothing worked at all! and i was dialated already
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 5:31 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• i actuallly just tried this like an hour ago.
    i did 15 mins each nipple. did nothing but my boobs really hurt now.
    liv3laughlov3

Answer by liv3laughlov3 at 9:41 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Didnt work for me.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:54 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• me ither
    Tarrahs2011

Comment by Tarrahs2011 (original poster) at 5:05 PM on Mar. 9, 2011