I am 37 weeks and 3 days pregnant...

I am very cranky and little things are putting at breaking edge. I cannot take simple humor anymore and things people say are making me mad and I want to scream. I am in full labor as of yesterday contraction(2-5 minutes apart) but they sent me home to dilate, but I don't. I am overly sore and irratated. Is this normal?

AbbeyKAy

Asked by AbbeyKAy at 2:08 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes very normal your hormones are raging at this point and its hard being that far along waitin on your baby. If possible have sex and dont get up for a awhile afterwords the sperm eats at your cervix which should help you dialate. Also try nipple stimulation. Good luck and congrats!
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 2:12 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I had the same issue I went to L&D and they sent me home. I was miserable. I went for a long walk and ate pineapple (supposedly that helps get things going). I went into full blown labor at 5pm that day.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 2:30 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Yes. I was screaming at anyone that was looking at me. Just think it won't be long before you be holding your precious baby. GL
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 2:13 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Yep congrats and good luck!!!!
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 2:21 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Yikes I sure hope I have this lil boy soon! I am miserable! As far as pineapple unfortunately it is snowing really bad and no one will drive,,,so it is going to have to wait! To make matters worse I am on bed rest with a 2 and 4 yr old and also a housefull of other ppl.
    AbbeyKAy

Comment by AbbeyKAy (original poster) at 3:49 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Yes and it sucks!! So sorry! Congratulations! He will be here very soon, he probably wants it to warm up some first!!
    summerbear

Answer by summerbear at 9:12 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Thanks girls when I dont know where to turn I always know you girls and cafemom do!
    AbbeyKAy

Comment by AbbeyKAy (original poster) at 1:13 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Very normal dear, it shall pass;)
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:53 AM on Mar. 9, 2011