Do you allow your kids to drink soda?

I don't

Jssg1986

Asked by Jssg1986 at 2:10 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• NO
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 2:12 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• No i dont... but somehow they get it from someone else.. they always get sweets and spoiled rotton by their grandparents which is why they have limited visits now lol
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 2:12 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I allow one small cup every other day not that we have it in the house often. As long as I brush his teeth reguarly I dont see a problem..
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 2:15 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Yes, but it's rare and not caffeinated, and it's one cup, not just drink drink drink.

Anonymous

• No..but then again, my Son doesn't like soda. He tried it a couple times and spit it out after making a face, lol.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:20 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• no my son drinks milk, juice, and water thats it his favorite is milk and water
    his88angel

Answer by his88angel at 2:27 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I never buy it at home, but if it is offered out, they can have it. When you forbid something, you make it much more appealing!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:30 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• No, I don't give it to him. He has tasted it at other peoples homes but doesn't like the bubbles.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:33 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Once and again when that ol' moon is blue, because soda pop is an occasional treat in our home.
    Also, I don't want my kids to struggle with their weight as I have all of my life, and pop was a bad habit I had growing up.
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 2:48 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• my 2 yr old gets it occassionally, but his favorite drink is either water or "chocolate milk" made with a chocolate flavored dietary supplement (hes extremely small for his age and needs as many calories as possible)...my almost 11 yr old gets it whenever he wants...he has no caveties, is in perfect shape, and is very active. he does well in school and is very well behaved, so i really dont see the issue...everything should be done in moderation. did you know that you can drink enough water to kill you? yep, sure can.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 4:50 PM on Feb. 26, 2011