Do you have a picky eater?

Most of the time I don't

Jssg1986

Asked by Jssg1986 at 2:11 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in General Parenting

• I do. My oldest was extremely picky until he was 7 or so. My youngest is just like him. He eats very few foods. As long as he gets fruit and veggies, I'm not worried about it. I know he'll outgrow it.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:28 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• well..right now my kiddos will only if cheez-its if they are accompanied by 2 Hershey kisses
    froghopper

Answer by froghopper at 4:08 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• yes. i have a four year old picky eater. i try to let him help me prepare whatever we are about to eat in hopes that would make him intrested in eating it, but he calls me bluff everytime and i worry that he may not be getting all the nutrients he needs, but hopefully it's just a phase.
    sunkist84

Answer by sunkist84 at 5:33 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• my son has not eatten a veeggie since he was off babyfood lol he's 3! everytime we try to give him one, even mixing it with other foods, he will gag and the veggie will be in the very front of his mouth lol
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 5:58 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• mostly no
    san78

Answer by san78 at 3:22 PM on Mar. 17, 2011