Do you ever feel like Life is just one bad thing after another?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• I have my days... usually it's when every thing is going wrong, and we are talking down to trying to make breakfast and dropping everything or tripping over everything... those are the days that I know I should crawl back into bed and just stay there...I do know that it will go away eventually...but it just seems that everything goes wrong on these days....so no, you aren't the only one that feels like that. Try focusing on the things you do have, no matter how small. Good Luck hun. Brightest Blessings.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 2:41 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Yup , in the world all the bad things in the news , but I think people are waking up . and in my own life at times ,Then I look at a sunset or a rainbow and am greatful that I can experiance those beautiful things.
    Stormy7

Answer by Stormy7 at 2:38 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• The only were from there is up!!!! cheer up things will get better :D
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 2:36 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• A lot of the time I do. But I don't want to get stuck in that rut, so I think of 5 things I am grateful for. And that helps me climb out.
    Inloveagain

Answer by Inloveagain at 2:40 PM on Feb. 26, 2011