Why do some people have wonderful lives while others have all bad things happen to them over and over again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• Life ain't fair.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 3:00 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Perhaps you have the grass is greener syndrome? I believe that life is a mixture of choices and circumstances. Sometimes people don't start with the best of circumstances, but you have the choice to wallow in it or do something to change it. If you can't change it, then you still have the choice as to how to perceive it.

My life has been far from wonderful-- I've been orphaned, lost my country, language, and identity, and physically, psychologically, and sexually abused. Through all this, I have figured out what I needed to do to have the life I desire-- nothing fancy-- just a comfortable home, loving spouse, a family, and a job I enjoy. I have lost my job, been depressed, and considered divorce. I fought for everything I have, and continue to work on my marriage and relationships, and choose not to dwell on the bad. Instead, I try and build up the good.

Chin up!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 2:45 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I don't think that's necessarily true. Bad things happen to everyone; everybody has a cross to bear BUT those that learn and adapt to change are the ones who come out of those situations for the better.
    Anonymous

• You know what, I used to ask myself that same question years ago. I found this out... Life is what you make it, you can choose to focus on the bad things, or you can choose to focus on the good things....and then you focus on the things you can change and quit worrying about the things that are beyond your control. I am happy now, I seem to have everything I need, my family has everything they need, we still have our problems but we get through them. I also learned that it isn't always about what we want, but figuring out how to love what we already have.... Good Luck.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 2:48 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• You're on the wrong path in life

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:54 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Karma?
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 2:41 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• well, if Karma is the case,then I was a Hitler in last life
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:43 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• thats one of those questions we'll never get an answer to!
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 2:46 PM on Feb. 26, 2011