What do you think when your aunt tells you that her son and wifey split up and she does not want the family to talk bad about Jane Doe even

though she was a Kim Kardashian party girl wannabe? She would go out every night and get drunk and go on vacations with her gfs while her hubby would sit home waiting up for her. My cousin is so handsome , he ahas a Johnny Depp type appearance and tats but his party days are done and he wanted his wife to follow suit. She continued and would not stay home. SO now the business he is involved with is owned by her father who adores my male cousin the husband. My aunt says he still is in the business and the house which is also under the father's name is on the father's land. I think the marriage is done since she walked out and is living with her parents and friends. My aunt is in denial thinking that the wife will go to therapy to figure out why she wants to party and does not want kids...Still she is adament about no one talking bad about her daugtherinlaw soon to be exdaughterinlaw. What do you think?

mamacita69930

Asked by mamacita69930 at 3:20 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• Accept your auntie's wishes and let life decide what will happen to this girl and your cousin.
    lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 4:06 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Respect it and dont talk about her.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 3:22 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I think you should respect her wishes. This is HER son and HER wishes. Don't gossip, don't bad mouth this gal to ANYONE. If someone starts talking about the gal, stop them or leave.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:34 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• i would say aunt is being mature
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:36 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I'm not sure what you're asking specifically, but I think he should get on with his life and find a good woman.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 3:23 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• and yes don't talk about her. It's not nice to talk about anyone for any reason.
    gottalovemal

• I think it's none of your business and you need to do as your aunt wishes. All you should be worried about is supporting your cousin through this tough time.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 3:23 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I think if there is a reason your aunt is not willing to share, and that is why she does not want anyone to talk bad about the wife to your cousin.
    I also think as soon as she meets the right guy she might stop. Your cousin can be so handsome, but truely "Do we know someone unless we've lived with them?"
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 3:23 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I think if she doesn't want you talking bad about her then you have to respect that. You can talk about her with other people, just don't do it in front of the aunt.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 3:23 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• That is what my aunt is afraid of. He is fine.
    mamacita69930

Comment by mamacita69930 (original poster) at 3:24 PM on Feb. 26, 2011