Do You have a FIL and StepMIL and he's henpecked?

He goes against his own 3children for her but, does everything for her 6 children. She kicked out his mentally ill son and put him in a home for adults. But, my DH ( who is his brother) gets him to live w/us and he's doing good. He's been w/ us for 4 yrs. and she still says he should be in the home. I want to tell her to shut up and mind her own business. All her children are either, drunks or drug addicts and they are in their 40's and 50's. so, what's up w/ that?

pswiley

Asked by pswiley at 3:22 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• Mine isn't as severe as yours, but yes, my dh's SM is a total bitch. It's allllll about her and her grandkids. (she loved our kids until her own were born, and she dropped us like a piece of shit wrapped in bacon.)
    Haven't seen her in a good 3 or 4 years. Now we've moved across the country so I don't expect to see her ever again.
    Saya

Answer by Saya at 3:27 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Your lucky, Mine is 3 blocks away! I beg mine to move but, he still wants to be close to his Dad.
    pswiley

Comment by pswiley (original poster) at 3:33 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• It's tough on you.
    In life, we usually get what we give, so eventually there will be some justice as to her actions.
    lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 4:03 PM on Feb. 26, 2011