My eyes?

okay this might be an odd question but i was going through all of my childhood pictures and my eyes were brown until 6th grade then they turned an olive green wth? has this happened to anyone else or do you know anyone that it has happened to? idk what to put this under.

whitenena

Asked by whitenena at 3:23 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• No but my eyes turn olivey when I cry its weird. Well lucky you!
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:25 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Lol yes sometimes my eyes are green and sometimes they are brown :S They seem to go through phases... It's odd.
    losing_control

Answer by losing_control at 3:30 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I have hazel eyes but they change colors sometimes they are green some times they are this golden brown color it's weird
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 3:43 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• my eyes change color and i did not know it until i was older at the dentist and he commented on my blue eyes ( i always thought they were green).. so i started to pay more attention. in certain clothes and lighting my eyes are blue, and sometimes they are green.

it may be that your eyes are hazel and you now only notice the olive color.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:28 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• no my eyes were a dark brown. my daughters have dark brown eyes to and im wondering if they will change to.
    whitenena

Comment by whitenena (original poster) at 11:57 AM on Feb. 27, 2011