Do you think we dream what we dream bc of experience?

I had a dream that I found lots of money :)
Too bad it was only a dream...it was weird bc I am walking down the street and I find a dollar as I keep walking I find another then another only this time they are neatly folded..hmm?
Sometimes I do find money... I found $5.00 the other day I found a dollar yesterday. I worked at a fastfood and found a $50.00 as I was sweeping... I asked the boss if they came out short on the register he said let me count the register and if it comes out even you are fifty dollars richer...and I was :)
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• most dreams are from your subconscious. like if something happened that day, even if it was something small enough to forget abou it, you could dream about it.

armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 3:45 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Dreams can also be stresses in your current or past life. I think dreams have meanings (i.e. your dream was finding alot of money; maybe it is a concern of yours now and you want to make sure you have enough money to provide for you and your family. Just a thought....
    Sniffles101

Answer by Sniffles101 at 3:50 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I think some dreams are from our experiences, and some are imagination, some are instruction, and some are premonition.
    ladymomtraveler

Answer by ladymomtraveler at 3:40 AM on Feb. 27, 2011