I AM SO DEPRESSED

ok so i went to see my fam for the 4th and while i was gone my bf he drank wit some my friends after he promised not to and then i find out that he was tellin them i was abusive and not a good girlfriend and he was flirting and saying he wanted my friend and all kinds of stuff all my friends told me he did and he wont admit it and i broke up wit him i am soooo depressed i kno he did it and said that stuff and i kno my friends said some stuff she shouldnt have i just dont know wat do to i love him sooo much and i cant stop crying i need help wat should i do girls

Liams_Mommy2291

Asked by Liams_Mommy2291 at 6:35 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• try reading this book by joel osteen it helped me
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 6:36 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Remember if you didn't love him it would not have hurt you! Trust all of us who have been there! The best way is to keep moving and not think about it! Hard to do it seems but call all of your friends and family. Go start to take a class of some sort and make yourself a better person for dumping him for what he did. Remember to put out a positive energy and let the same energy come back to you! Good luck and keep your chin up
    sheenieb

Answer by sheenieb at 7:23 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• get rid of the bastard. Get a pedicure or give yourself one and then smile... You deserve so much better! If he loved you, for real, he would never think to treat you so bad. BTW; he will NEVER change just because of your love. It isn't enough to love an abusive man!
    cavalleymom

Answer by cavalleymom at 10:47 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• it sounds like you already did it. go out wth the girls, have some fun. its his loss.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 12:03 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• well, your true feelings come out when you drink so maybe it's for the best. you don't need someone like that in your life.
    SamsMom125

Answer by SamsMom125 at 2:54 AM on Jul. 9, 2008