If your significant other left you for another woman, would you fight to keep him or let him go..?

This is just a hypothetical question.. I have friend whose husband left her and she keeps crying like her world ended.. I pictured myself in her shoes and what I would if I was her.. If my husband left me for another woman, I think I would feel hurt and betrayed but I think I would pull myself together let him go, and work on my life and my kids..

navajomama7

Asked by navajomama7 at 4:00 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Let him go
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 4:01 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I have walked in these shoes (the other woman happened to be my cousin so it was double edged), I never once thought of fighting to keep him. I pulled myself together got myself into counseling and moved on.
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 4:02 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Owe I would be upset. Mad. Pissed. But I would not want him back. I would just go on with my life.

Answer by louise2 at 4:03 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Let him go.

I believe once someone finally leaves there is alot that has been building up and the person who is left should already know it was sure to happen so they should not be shedding too many tears and if they are, its cause they need that person more for something they cannot take care of themselves.

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 4:03 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I would cry for a minute ,then let him go why would you want him back , you might always worry he would do it again . who needs that kind of worry and stress in a relationship , psshhh maybe have done me a favor I would try to tell myself.

Stormy7

Answer by Stormy7 at 4:03 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I would kick him out as fast as I could and that would still not be fast enough. But I would need a little time to cry because I loved him and then I would go on enjoying being single! Woohoo!
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 4:04 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• He;'s only one man in a world full of millions of men. I would let him go. I know there are other men out there. I know I'm good looking and smart and funny enough for someone else.

would I be pissy yes I would. I would even be hurt and not talk to him unless I had to dealing with the kid.
    amanda_23

Answer by amanda_23 at 4:06 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• His stuff would be out the door. I wouldn't just let him go, I'd make him go.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 4:06 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Of course it would be hard to do so, but I'd let him go!
    kaitilala

Answer by kaitilala at 4:06 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I think I'd be too physically repulsed by him to want him in my house, never mind my bed.
    Rayne-Storm

Answer by Rayne-Storm at 4:08 PM on Feb. 26, 2011