i dont understand

my ex boyfriend loves me still and he wants to be with me. right now he has a girlfriend, that he dose not want to be with. He says he is confused and says he wants to see me but dosent because of the girl he is dating that he dont want to be with . please help

Cole_monster

Asked by Cole_monster at 9:27 AM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• He sounds way too confused...let him work in out on his own.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 9:32 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• A couple of things come to mind: sounds like you want to be with him....and if the two of you really want to be together he needs to break it off with current gf. That said, I would urge you to think about what it was that broke the two of you up initially. Also, consider that since he hasn't left current gf yet, that may happen to you down the road....are you willing to put yourself through that and everything that broke you guys up in the first place?? Time to ask yourself hard questions hunny! GL:)
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 9:34 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I completely agree with babylove76.
    JMGouge

Answer by JMGouge at 9:39 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Be his friend until he makes his mind up and can come to you unattached. How would you feel if he is telling her that he wants her and just playing mind games with both of you? Kharma is rough and if he is your Ex there was a reason for that. If he can't be happy as your friend without benefits then you know he will make his decision fast! Don't fall for his crap. Like the old saying goes you can tell when a man is lying cause you see his lips moving. Go into this open minded but not his pawn, it will work itself out if you give him this treatment!
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 9:40 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• he has problems...if he does not want to be with her he would not be sounds to me like he wants to string you on in case he decides to leave her or maybe he thinks she is going to leave him and wants you as a back up ....be careful

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• So? Dude needs to dump the unwanted chick before anything else. Ball's in his corner.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:40 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• you said it yourself... he doesn't know what he wants. let him continue being an ex and go find someone who knows they want to be with you.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 11:02 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• He's playing both sides. Don't waste your time or your energy.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 11:03 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Whatever. If he really wanted to be with you, then he wouldn't have a girlfriend, he would be doing whatever it takes to work things out with you. It sounds like he wants to have his cake and eat it too. It shouldn't be that hard to get rid of the new girlfriend if she's just a rebound, especially if he doesn't want to be with her. U should take things slowly, but I wouldn't get my hopes up about getting back together with him. Be careful and don't walk with your eyes closed (don't be blinded by the situation.) Good luck, but I wouldn't read too much into the situation because it's sounds like a waste of time.
    ms.busybody

Answer by ms.busybody at 11:46 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I would stay away from him until he breaks up with the "unwanted" girlfriend. It sounds like he wants to have his cake and eat it too.
    alysmommy0909

Answer by alysmommy0909 at 12:08 PM on Nov. 20, 2008