Kids + Pet affection !

Does your kid loooooove your pet ?
Does your pet protect and adore your children ?

I'd love to hear your stories !!!!

lillyblue111

Asked by lillyblue111 at 4:11 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Pets

• We have three kitties. Only one and our DD gets along. She will gently pet him and he doesn't mind. He will also jump down from the couch and she will grab his tail and follow wherever he leads to. =P

The other two run off. I think they tend to be afraid of her lol. I would be too tbh. DD is a really loud toddler. =)

Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 4:14 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• my pet hates my kids, they are trying to be nice to her but they are not understanding how to be soft and gentile, my cat randomly pays them back by hiding and "attacking them"
    mamaslove4ever

Answer by mamaslove4ever at 4:19 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• My son loves our cat and I believe that she knows when he is worried or upset because she will stay with him.
    Onmyown2727

Answer by Onmyown2727 at 9:24 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Yes, kids, DH and I love our pets, and they protect us.
    lillyblue111

Comment by lillyblue111 (original poster) at 12:52 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• My son loves our dog. The dog is very good with her. My son is 7 and loves to play fight with her.
    tac50cat

Answer by tac50cat at 1:32 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• we have 2 cats and my toddler is always trying to catch them and hug and hold them he just has to learn that softer hands are better with animals but he does well and our cats just lay down and let him do whatever
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:19 AM on Jun. 29, 2011