pre-school in broward county that have inclusion for down syndrome kids

I am looking for a good pre-school for my 4 years old boy that has down syndrome
and a lot of them don't have a special needs staff or don't know how to deal with kids with down.Does anybody now a good regular pre-school?

yakisoba

Asked by yakisoba at 9:27 AM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• i don't know where you are, but i would have to recommend working with your local help me grow service. they will point you in the right direction free of charge.
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 9:53 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• the national law is that they HAVe to provide you with free early intervention services from birth on, if the public system cannot accomodate you, they have to pay for the private school that will.... look up "rights of special needs students" you have a lotta options available to you no matter where yo live... good luck sometime you really have to fight but i suggest printing the law (no child left behind, what is the big idea. bring it.... show them you know your right and you will get firther faster!)
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 11:34 AM on Nov. 20, 2008