Grooming a lab in a small apartment. Bath and such.

I don't want to clog the tub but I also don't want to have her go ungroomed or take her in to pay for it either. She is easy. I think she would drink all the water tho. lol. Ideas?

Baby4us09

Asked by Baby4us09 at 4:14 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Pets

• If you can, get one of those detachable shower heads, it makes things soooooooooooo much easier. I also use one of those drain catchers you use for the kitchen sink and it catches most of the hair.
    You shouldn't have to worry about the hair to much, if our dog has the short lab fur. My dog has very long thick fur and he loses so much during the bath and I have never clogged the drain -knocks on wood- lol
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 4:20 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Bath tub and Draino.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 4:16 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• You can find a fine screen that you can place over your tub drain to help catch the hair.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 4:19 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• There is also stuff u can get at a pet store or even I thinkWal-mart and its for dog/cats that is waterless, works pretty good., FIL uses it all the time to bath his german shepard.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 4:27 PM on Feb. 26, 2011