Not a question just want to say:

I get why people are starting to leave this site. You can ask the most simple question and the majority of responses are just rude  you still get a few answers butr damn chill out people!  

I guess I do have a question WHY SO RUDE?

peace013

Asked by peace013 at 4:33 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Maybe a lot of people are PMSing today
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:35 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• There may be some, but the people I've encountered here are mainly very nice and amazingly willing to be helpful. For those who are rude, they may not understand that there is a real human being asking the question, or they are having a bad day and just want to lash out at somebody, and the person asking the question can't hurt them, so they use being rude as an outlet.

Answer by Bmat at 4:35 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Yea Bmat thats the way I find this site most of the time   maybe there is something in the air today lol  I just find it sad some times the way people act.My mom always says education shows in actions  maybe she is right after all.

peace013

Comment by peace013 (original poster) at 4:39 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Holy crap! Why do you have to be going on ranking on rude people like some sort of rude weirdo??
    Good grief...

No, I'm just playing with you. LOL

There are a lot of miserable jerks in the world, and this place is just as full of them as any other. Don't let them get to you too much, because if they've got to be so nasty then what they have to say is just a bunch of BS anyway.
    I enjoy hearing what a lot of women say on this site, and the rest of them I just get a good eye-roll out of and leave it at that. That's all their attitude deserves, anyway, right?
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 4:42 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Yea SpaceToast  I dont usualy pay attention but today it was kinda like what the heck did they say that for   But most of the time this is a cool site....By the way love your name lol

peace013

Comment by peace013 (original poster) at 4:51 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• In your question about step parents,IMO,you were the rude one,just saying

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:10 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Yeah peace013 i get what you're saying but its not just today, every time i get on here there always has to be someone who has to be so freakin negative. or they pay attention to the smallest/stupidest things like, "why is this under this category or you misspelled this" its unbelievable to me when i see people post things like that. In my head I'm thinking "get over it and just answer the damn question". and i could do with out all the rude remarks people say and the funny thing is they have to hide behind anonymous. Really?

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 5:12 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Well if you think about it, this is a site for moms. So 1/4 of the women are pregnant and hormonal, another 1/4 are going through menopause and hormonal and the rest of us have overlapping cycles which equates to some Massive PMS......Mystery solved, but only with a sense of humor. LOL
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:19 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I agree with you on that because I get tired of the rude comments and attitudes from some people. I have asked some questions and had people give fude answers just for the hell of it. No one knows what anyone else has and is going through in their lives, so instead of making negative comments they should just try to help or not take the time to bother at all.
    cocobrown28

Answer by cocobrown28 at 5:19 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• What was rude asking a question because until they put the rude comments on there it was just a simple question but the reason i asked this had nothing to do with that it is a whole lot of things those people are just ignorant
    peace013

Comment by peace013 (original poster) at 5:24 PM on Feb. 26, 2011